Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Life Entry 26/1/2013-30/1/2013

Hi again everyone, long time no see, I got back from Ganesha Operation... today was a sunny day! my mom and dad go to hospital, my dad was been check his health by a doctor... forget that story! i was at home with my helper, my sister and my brother... Well, this day, my sister leave again... T^T, it doesn't matter...hey! i got my pixel work here!


Hi! i'm Momo!
OK... is it cute? i made it in Paint... this is my second pixel. Well, i have no vacation again T^T. My grandma was here. My brother love playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. I like it too. It's a great race game. Sorry , Daily stuffs are not available...

30/1/2013
Hi, i'm in Bonnie's home, i use Bonnie's computer (~ ^ ^~)at six o'clock, i go home... that's it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message in comment...
NO HARSH WORDS!!!
you can speak indonesia, or english